Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Unreviewed Movie Review

This is not a big weekend for the cinema. There's only one New Release - The Hitcher.

Here's the synopsis from www.rottentomatoes.com/m/hitcher/:
This new thriller, which tracks the terrifying trajectory of Grace Andrews (Sophia Bush) and Jim Halsey (Zachary Knighton), a collegiate couple who are tormented by the mysterious hitchhiker John Ryder, a.k.a. The Hitcher (Sean Bean).

Oh, scary! Scary for who? Who in their right mind picks up hitch hikers? I can't relate.

Here's the low-down:
This movie is not good. Sure, I haven't seen it, but I know it's not good. Why? The trailer tells me absolutely nothing. There's a guy and a girl. They're on a road trip. This crazy guy tries to stab them in the car. Craziness ensues. Who cares?! Another reason this movie is not worth your time: The studio that made it didn't make it available for reviews. That should say something.

Should I stay or should I go? Stay home and watch a good road-trip-gone-bad movie like Breakdown or Vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment