Monday, February 4, 2008

Why don't we like Hillary?

Often "right wingers" are made out to be harsh, judgmental, and rigid. They're painted as people who are narrow-minded and linear. So, when a "right winger" happens to say, "I would never vote for Hillary", that is often translated as stating, "I would never vote for Hillary BECAUSE I hate women". For the record, I don't hate women. I love them. I married one. In fact, my mom happens to be a woman. But liberals love to paint the picture that "right wingers" are misogynistic and part of some conspiracy to keep women down.

Here's the truth. I won't vote for Hillary because she doesn't know how to tell the truth. I know most politicians often bend the facts, but Hillary pushes the limit. She's been saying she's worked 35 years in public service. This isn't true. You can read so for your self here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I knew she had to be bending the truth when she kept saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Troy. Just found your blog through Tess. You guys have a little one close in age to ours! Cyrus was born on October 26th. You can check out our blog lorilynnnavarro.wordpress.com Hope you guys are doing great! God bless!

    ReplyDelete